Returning Business Clients

We appreciate your loyalty.

Please fill out our “Business Intake Form” below and verify that you have the correct entity and all pertinent information necessary to file your return. Incorrect information can lead to a delay in processing.

Click on the link below that corresponds to your business entity to access a fillable excel sheet for you to record income and expenses for the year.

Partnership/LLC income and expense-sheet
S-Corporation Income and Expense Sheet


Corporations that have incorporated as a C-Corp or an S-Corp are required to file an annual tax return. According to IRS mandates, all corporations must file an annual tax return regardless of whether the corporation was not profitable during the fiscal year. A Corporate tax return must also be filed prior to the Individual (1040) tax return.  

New Requirement: Beneficial Ownership Interest

The Financial Crimes Enforcement Network (FinCEN) is requiring all S-Corporations to report their Beneficial Owners Interest (BOI) report by December 31st, 2024. The consequence of not filing the BOI could be criminal or civil penalties of up to $500 per day or $10,000 total, plus up to 2 years of imprisonment.

A beneficial owner is being defined as someone who exercises substantial control over a reporting company or has at least a 25% interest. Our fee for BOI filing starts at $100 for a one person entity, with a $50 fee for each additional owner. You can review the “reporting company definition” and/or file it on your own

Corporate Tax Deadline: S-Corp (March 15) and C-Corp (April 18). If you cannot meet this deadline, please fill out an extension form and we will be happy to help you request a 6-month extension. 

Partnerships / LLCs

Single Member LLCs: Please fill out your income and expenses here. Income and expenses for single member LLCs will be included on a Schedule C within your individual tax return (1040). You do not need to file a separate LLC tax return.  

Multi-member LLCs (Partnership): Income and expenses for multi-member LLCs will be reflected in a Schedule K-1 that will be included on Form 1065 within your individual tax return (1040). You do not need to file a separate LLC tax return.